Don’t despair if you are in pain or need advice! #Telehealth is here!!!
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is the delivery of rehabilitation services through online video and phone technology. It does not entirely replace in-person care, but allows osteopaths to provide virtual assessments, coaching and supervision, and prescribe at-home treatment plans to keep your recovery moving forward.
This could be to:
• Diagnose and manage acute injuries
• Continue and progress your home exercise programme
• Discuss changes to your symptoms
• Just for some help and advice
Many people will be thinking ‘What can they do from a Telehealth video call’? Each session includes a detailed case history, virtual examination, diagnosis and a custom rehabilitation plan.
Research is already suggesting really good outcomes from this kind of intervention.
Another really great advantage of Telehealth consults is that we are ‘Functional Osteopaths’, so that we can take you though a really good examination and start to give you some movements and exercises straight away.
It is also a great way to enable us to diagnostically rule out any concerns that we may have and if you do need further investigations, we are able to sort this out for you.
What you need:
• Access to of the following devices:
• A computer/Laptop with camera and microphone
• A tablet or Apple or Android smart phone
• Access to an internet connection.
• An adequate quiet space, cleared to perform some movements and exercises during the appointment
• No special software is needed
IF you think you will benefit from a #Telehealth appointment, call 07813 811 421 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org